- Whether it is a church organization, women’s conference or corporate events, Janet ignites in her audiences a passion to triumph. They take away tools to empower them, equip them to overcome obstacles, and apply simple steps to live victoriously.
- Working with Janet was a joy and the experience was unforgettable! Her inspiring talk was lively, touching, and right on point for our audience. She had us laughing, she had us crying, and by the time she finished we were uplifted and inspired.Keller Williams Advantage Realty Group
- Through laughter and tears and with riveting stories, Janet will have you daring to believe you, too, can triumph in life.Audience Member, Clermont, FL
- I was elated to see a standing ovation at the conclusion of Janet’s highly engaging and motivational presentation. As our keynote speaker for the 2014 Women of Excellence and Leadership annual conference, Janet delivered a most riveting message to our audience.President and Founder of
Women of Excellence and Leadership
YOU WILL BE TRANSFORMED.
As an international speaker and author, Janet offers riveting keynote presentations to ignite in your group a passion to conquer fear, overcome obstacles, to take bold steps and embrace personal and professional success.
- Universal Studios
- Disney World
- EXfuze International
- Keller Williams Realtors
- ALPFA-(Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Central Florida Health Care
- Missouri Circuit Clerk Association Conference
- Southeast Missouri State University
- National Religious Broadcasters Conference (NRB)
- Lighthouse for the Blind
- Missions in Ecuador
- Harvest Bible Center
- Women’s Conference-Havana Cuba
- GMO-Phoenix Arizona
- Women of Excellence and Leadership Conference
- Unstoppable Women Conference
- Florida Hospitals Interpreters Conference
- AWSA (Advanced Writers Speakers Association) Conference
- As well as appearances at many churches (such as Real Life Church, Clermont Florida) and disability organizations.
Janet Perez Eckles
Although physically blind, Janet Perez Eckles has been teaching thousands to see the best of life. “Because I lost my sight at 31 and endured the murder of my youngest son, along with the acquittal of the man responsible,” Janet says, “my life should’ve been a mess. But God gave me a message to showcase His power: His power at work to conquer fear and turn the deepest pain to a life rich with triumph and success.”
This triumph sparked Janet’s passion to help others overcome their own struggles. Without sight, but with insight, her inspiration fills the pages of her four books and keynote presentations. And at every local, regional, national or international event, Janet’s lively style captivates audiences as this inspiration dances into their hearts. Whether her messages are delivered in Spanish or English, they have been called “transformational.”
She’s known as “The Excuse Eraser.” Janet Perez Eckles is an inspirational speaker, taking your group the success with no excuses.
“Janet, you have been my favorite convention speaker. I call you the Excuse Eraser. With your presentation, you have erased any excuses anyone could have to reach the top. Your illustrations are so emotionally charged that it makes a powerful impact, leaving an indelible impression on everyone. Your teaching motivates us to believe that ‘if you can become a conqueror, so can we! I would highly recommend you as a convention speaker to anyone who needs to inspire their leaders to action.”
– Paul Morris, Co-Founder & Executive Vice President, Exfuze International, LLC
About Janet’s Book, Simply Salsa
Janet Speaks (en Español)
When Life is Dry with Troubles