Here are a few of those reminders:
• My blindness reminds me to fuel my vision every day.
• The lessons I learn remind me God is still at work.
• The tragedies that touched my life remind me of the triumph God brought.
• The mistakes I see others make remind me I’m flawed too.
• Obstacles remind me they must never become excuses.
• Harsh words from others remind me to guard my own lips.
• Disappointments remind me to keep dancing to the melody of God’s Word.
• Failures remind me they remain failures unless I fail to learn.
• Victories remind me God smiles at every stage.
• Rejections remind me God is re-directing my steps.
• The love I receive is God's reminder of His presence
• The setbacks remind me that my heart is set on hope.
• The struggles remind me that through Christ, my weaknesses turn to strength.
• The Bible reminds me God’s Word was meant for me too.
• The care I give reminds me I’ll need the same one day.
Thanksgiving could be only one day—or a lifetime of gratitude. Your choice. But when you make it a lifetime, joy blooms and expectation of a new horizon grows.